What it Means to be a Landstar Agent:
Landstar agents are part of America’s small business success story. We have a vested interest in bringing you the best in all modes of transportation services. Backed by the resources of Landstar, we provide excellence in transportation, logistics services and we work to understand your unique needs and make it our business for you to stay successful with yours.
Expect great service.
- Safe, reliable transportation, logistics services, and transportation management solutions.
- 24/7 individual attention to detail from a Landstar agent with unparalleled skill and experience.
- Access to all the equipment you need to move your truckload or LTL freight, intact and on time, any time, across North America or around the world.
- The most direct, cost-effective logistics and transportation services, plus regular updates on and tracking of your freight.
Our core values.
- Do the right thing: Our goal is to coordinate safely the on-time pickup and delivery of every shipment, every day.
- Do your very best: We go the extra mile to track, trace and report every KPI milestone that our customers require.
- Show respect: We respect the fact that our customers have entrusted us with an awesome responsibility to provide outstanding service
- We strive to honor our commitment to excellence.
THE SHASKO DIFFERENCE
Capacity is priority number one in today’s market. We are currently operating more than 10,400 dedicated truckload power units as well as 14,000 pieces of trailing equipment including 11,000 Vans, 1,700 Step Decks, and 1,400 Flatbeds. In addition, every Landstar driver is Hazardous Materials qualified and TSA certified with over 6,500 drivers also holding Tanker Endorsements. Further, we have more than 59,000 Landstar Vetted Reliable Carriers that are monitored daily to maintain the highest service standards.
Communication is priority number two, so any problem with any shipment issues that may occur, our Landstar Shasko team will advise you and other designated management personnel immediately for proper handling of the matter.
Commitment being a third priority at Landstar Shasko, we will provide you with a primary point of contact for load tendering and dispatch. Your Primary coordinator will have a minimum backup team of 3 other coordinators who will be experienced, informed and trained to meet your expectations.
Consistent Accountability is the hallmark of performance and with Landstar Shasko we know that your service expectations are high so we will supply safe vetted capacity that meets your standards of service consistently.
- 99% Claim Free Cargo Delivery
- In 2018, 0.49 Claims per 1,000 Shipments
- Lowest Accident Rates in the Industry
- In 2018, 2.10 accidents per Million Miles Driven
- No-Zone Driver Education Program
- Nationwide Monthly Safety Conference Call
Reliable Vetted Capacity
- 10,400 Dedicated Landstar BCOs – Lowest Driver Turnover in the Industry- 23.7%
- 59,357 Daily Vetted Carriers
- All Major US Rail Lines
- All Modes of Domestic and Global Transportation
Experienced Logistics Professionals
- Shasko Global Logistics - 30 Year Proven Landstar Logistics Agency
- High Value In-Transit Geo-Fence Program
- Specialized/ Heavy Haul Operations
- TSA Certified
- Domestic and International Project Cargo
Unique Business Model
- Single Point of Contact Team means that you have a dedicated team of logistics coordinators who are committed to your success
- Big Business Backing from Landstar with Personal Customer Service from the Landstar Shasko Agency
- Flexible and Scalable Customer-Focused Solutions That Work
- Vested Interest in Mutual Success
Sustainable Business Practices
- Financially Stable Industry Leader
- Traded on NASDAQ: LSTR
- ISO 9001:2008 Certification
- RC 14001:2008 Certification
- Smart Way Transport Partner
- C-TPAT Certified
- FAST Certified
- NVOCC Certified
- IATA Certified
DRIVING HOMETOWN CAPACITY
Capacity is priority number one in today’s market. We are currently operating more than 10,400 dedicated truckload power units as well as 14,000 pieces of trailing equipment including 11,000 Vans, 1,700 Step Decks and 1,400 Flatbeds. In addition every Landstar driver is Hazardous Materials qualified and TSA certified with over 6,500 drivers also holding Tanker Endorsements.